Friday, November 23, 2012

Congrats to Reading with Mrs. D!

Just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I hope all of you had a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends.  I am blessed to have been able to spend mine with my family.  Lots of good food and laughs.

Congratulations to Reading with Mrs. D.  She has made it to 100 followers!  If you haven't visited her blog yet, click the pic to go and do that now.



Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Thanksgiving weekend!

Until next time.....

Deanna

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog name! Sooo true! Saw you on the amazing Linda Lamp's blog as her winner and hopped over! :) I am having a giveaway and would be honored for you to stop by.
    http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting :) Let me know what you think!
Deanna