Sunday, February 3, 2013

100's Day

The 100th day of school, and what a day it was!  We managed to do a few fun things.  Usually we do all of our activities in one crazy fun day, but this year I had to spread it out.  Here are a few pictures of my favorite things.







Their hats were so cute!  I wish I could show the class picture I took. What a group of hams I have.

Monster truck, with the family driving.

 This one is a hippo, (see the fish jumping?) so cute!

meow.......

wins for most creative!  I love how she trimmed the zero to make the mane.

Another lion, just love the happy face.


And of course, some of my little old people!  Love how they react to hearing what they would have had to do without 100 years ago.  You would have thought the world was ending when they found out there were no x-boxes!!








 Don't you love the eyelashes?  


Well, that's it for me today.  Here's praying for a blessed week.

Until next time,
Deanna






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting :) Let me know what you think!
Deanna