Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time flies........

I know I am not the first one to say it, or even think it for that matter, but this year is quickly flying by.  It seems that this is the time of year I feel so far behind.  It is also the time of year that I see the most growth in my kids.  They are so excited to show me what they can now do and they do it with such pride and confidence.  I truly don't feel like I am the one that has taught them anything, but rather, I feel blessed to be allowed to be their teacher and watch it all happen.

I thought I would share with you my students' favorite new activity to practice spelling.


We already have our spelling worksheets done, but then one night this wonderful thought popped into my head:  I have 10 sided dice, why not let them roll and write their words this way.  They L-O-V-E-D it.  This is one of their favorite ways to practice spelling words now.  The bonus for me is there was absolutely no extra prep work involved.






Until next time,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting :) Let me know what you think!
Deanna