Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the mother's out there had as a great a mother's day as I did.  My awesome daughter took me to Starbucks and then for a pedicure.  What a great morning.  We then met my husband and mother-in-law at Roadhouse for lunch.  Now they are working on napping and I am in here working on this post before its time to go to church.

My kids worked all week on their books for their mother's.  I have to say, they really put their hearts into their work and they turned out super cute.  Thank you Gayle for creating Thinking-about-Mom.  These maps really helped my kiddos think about their moms and how much they love them.






I can already hear my kids tomorrow morning as they come in telling me (all at once) how much their mom's loved their books!

Until next time.............
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting :) Let me know what you think!
Deanna