Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Here we go........

So instead of thinking about it all night, again, I have decided to go for it.  I have enjoyed my adventures in blogland the last several months.  All of you have such great ideas and are so generous to share that I figured it was time I started showing what I have been doing with all your great ideas.  If you see anything on my page that I have not given the proper credit to, please let me know.  Also, please give me a little learning curve, I have never done anything like this before and I have no idea how to create let alone add and attach etc. etc.

Who am I?  I am a first grade teacher in So. California.  I have been teaching first grade for 6 years and absolutely love it!  I love to play with any technology that "they" will give me.  I currently have 6 iPods to use along with an iPad.

Thanks to great ideas from iPaddingalong, I made some QR codes (qurify.com) using clues for our vocabulary words.  I then printed them out and divided my class into teams.  They then needed to break the code and decide which vocabulary word matched the clue.  I had so much fun listening to them read and discuss what words matched the clues.  No one was fighting and everyone was involved!  It was an awesome moment!


Well I am signing off for tonight.  Hope to be back soon.
Deanna


8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have a follower! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sis I love it... Shared it on my twitter and FB pages for you ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwww Thanks sister! I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking blog my friend!! It will be an awesome adventure =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I will be using this one!!! I am your newest follower too. I am new at blogging too. Have a wonderful start to your new year.

    Michelle
    http://owlsareahoot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Michelle. I'm glad you liked it and can use it! Have an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting :) Let me know what you think!
Deanna